Santorini Volcano Sightseeing Tour
Take a close look at the well known volcano of Santorini on this amazing morning cruise through the Caldera.
- Hot Springs
- Thirasia island
- Cruise below Oia village
- The tour starts with a bus transfer from the pick-up point to the port of Athinios and continues with the King Thiras boat to the lava island of Nea Kameni.
The boat will stop by Nea Kameni and we will have the chance to ascend the soil path and approach the crater of the active volcano. After seeing the crater, we will walk back down the path and get on the boat.
We’ll then sail to the second lava island, the island of Palea Kameni and reach the Hot Springs. The boat makes a stop approximately 50 meters away from the Hot Springs, so you can dive in the orange sulphur waters and enjoy the view.
The tour continues to Thirasia island which was part of Santorini before the explosion of the volcano. We will stay in Thirasia for two-three hours for lunch, swimming or exploring the traditional village of Manolas.
Sailing towards Oia, on the way back to Athinios port, you will enjoy breath-taking views of the cliffs and the amazing scenery. The bus will be waiting at the port of Athinios, to take you back to the initial pick-up point.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 7 Hours
- From 20/04/2024 to 30/10/2024
Adult 51€ / Child 26€
- Kindly note that there is a 5.00 € entrance fee to the volcano collected by local Authorities on the spot. For the volcano, wear comfortable shoes and take sun protection with you. All your personal belongings must be taken from the bus and from the boat.
- Clients are kindly requested to be at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The pick-up times are approximate and are subject to change.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355