Athens City Tour & Acropolis Museum Skip The Line…
Athens sightseeing with its most attractive spots including Parthenon Temple and Acropolis museum half day city tour.
- Skip the long lines and save time
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city centre
- Guided tour of Acropolis with proffesional guide
- See top Athens attractions such as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Constitution Square and Panathenaic Stadium
- Visit the Acropolis of Athens and see the world-famous Parthenon temple
- Guided tour of the Acropolis Museum
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
- Athens City Tour & Acropolis Museum Skip The Line
- We begin our tour from the Acropolis to Omonia Square, for the half-day sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour. You'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Hear insightful commentary from your guide, and pass top Athens attractions including the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Greek Parliament building and Presidential Palace Offering a perfect overview of the modern city. This tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
The tour, stops for a photo at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library.
We pass by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae the gateway, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Stroll up to the UNESCO-listed site that served as the ancient citadel, and tour the buildings as you hear how they reflected Athens’ prosperity in the 5th century BC.
Then we continue the guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with an interesting short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. We skip the lines of the new museum. Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you.
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Hotel Pick up and drop off service
- Services of a Professional and licensed guide
- All taxes
- Acropolis & Acropolis museum entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00