Athens & 3 islands day cruise | 4 days / 3 nights
Hotel accommodation of choice, transfer and orientation tour, city tour with Acropolis&museum, full day cruise to the islands with music and lunch.
- Day 1 / Welcome to Athens
- Personalized meet and greet at the airport by our English-speaking driver.
Private transfer to the city center of Athens.
An orientation tour of the city’s highlights and insights provided by our expert guides.
Time to explore, relax or settle in at your leisure.
Overnight: Your selected hotel in Athens.
- Day 2 / Exploring Ancient and Modern Athens
- 07:30 AM: Start the day with a hotel pick-up.
Embark on a comprehensive Athens city tour that will take you through:
The historical Panathenaic Stadium
The majestic Prime Minister’s and the Presidential Residences
The vibrant Constitution (Syntagma) Square
Important landmarks like the temple of Olympian Zeus, National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, and the centers of knowledge - Academy, University, and National Library.
The highlight of the day – a visit to the Acropolis Hill, the iconic Parthenon, and the contemporary New Acropolis Museum with an official guide.
13:30 PM: Conclude the tour and drop off at your hotel.
Free afternoon – suggested activities include wandering through the old towns of Plaka and Monastiraki. Overnight: Your selected hotel in Athens.
- Day 3 / Island Hopping in Greece
- 06:45 AM: Early morning pick-up and transfer to the port.
Embark on a day-long cruise journey to three captivating Greek islands:
Hydra: Explore its unique pedestrian streets, delightful craft stores, jewelry boutiques, and art galleries.
Poros: Immerse yourself in the refreshing ambience of its lemon groves and pine tree forests.
Aegina: Enjoy leisurely walks and soak up the sun on its pristine beaches.
Onboard entertainment includes a buffet lunch, lively music, dance sessions, and other engaging live performances.
19:00 PM: Return to Athens and transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight: Your selected hotel in Athens.
- Day 4 / Farewell Athens
- A morning to leisurely explore the charming old town, discover hidden gems in the flea market, or simply enjoy coffee in quaint cafes at the city center.
Depending on your travel plans, we'll arrange a departure transfer to the airport or port.
Add-Ons: Extend your tour with additional days and explorations, available upon request at an extra cost. End of Tour Services.
Your journey back home begins or, if you wish, extend your adventure to other destinations or Greek islands.
Let us know any additional services you require, and we'll ensure a seamless travel experience..
- Personalized modifications can be made to this itinerary.
All transportation in private, air-conditioned vehicles.
Our dedicated team is available 24/7 for any assistance during the trip.
Looking forward to making your Athenian experience memorable!
Prices — 2023 / 2024 — HOTELS IN ATHENS
|Hotel||Price per person in twin||Price per person in triple||Price per person in single|
|Royal Olympic Athens or similar 5*||598 €||552 €||785 €|
|Polis Grand or Titania or similar 4*||494 €||461 €||622 €|
|Arethusa or Oscar or similar 3*||433 €||392 €||561 €|
- 3 nights at your hotel category of choice
- 3 breakfasts
- Transfers from/ to airport
- 3 island cruise with lunch, drinks and entertainment
- Half day (5 hrs) city tour of Athens including visit to Acropolis and the New Acropolis museum (tickets included)
- Extra meals or drinks
- All personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
- Realized from 1 person’s participation. Special rates for groups of 8 persons and more upon request.
- 24, 25, and 31 of December and 1st of January are excluded from this program since holiday rates apply.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at 0030 6974823355 mobile WhatsApp or at [email protected] or fill up the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El. Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
mobile/Viber/WhatsApp/ +30 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 14:00