Full Day Santorini Sightseeing Tour
Experience the picturesque sights of Mount Prophet Elias, explore the volcano of Santorini, and enjoy the breathtaking sunset in Oia.
- Prophet Elias Monastery
- Pyrgos Village
- Hot Springs
- Thirasia island
- Oia village for sunset
- The tour starts visiting the picturesque monastery of Prophet Elias and the village of Pyrgos, one of the most beautiful villages of the island. Pyrgos used to be the capital of Santorini. We will stroll around the village to take pictures of its beautiful churches and enjoy the magnificent view of the island.
Then, you reach Athinios port, where you’ll board to start the sightseeing trip to the volcano. Climb up to the top to see the craters and the view of the Caldera with all the soil formations, witnesses of the eruption.
The Hot Springs follow, with their warm sea waters, the result of the still active craters.
The tour continues to the island of Thirassia where you will have free time for swimming or to eat in the traditional taverns of the island.
Leaving Thirasia, King Thiras will take us to the port of Athinios. The tour continues with a bus transfer to Oia Village for the sunset. The tour ends 30 minutes after the sunset. We will gather at the pickup point in Oia where the bus will be waiting to take you back to the point you started the excursion.
Schedule / Prices
- Duration: 12 – 13 Hours
- From 03/05/2024 to 30/10/2024
Daily except Sunday
Adult 64€ / Child 32€
- Kindly note that there is a €5.00 entrance fee to the volcano collected by local Authorities on the spot. For the volcano, wear comfortable shoes and take sun protection with you. All your personal belongings must be taken from the bus and from the boat.
- Clients are kindly requested to be at the pick-up point 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The pick-up times are approximate and are subject to change.
- King Thiras offers snacks and beverages on board (not included in the price).
- Free Wi-Fi on board of King Thiras (Internet connection is not available in all parts of the Caldera).
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill out the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355