Mykonos | 7 days / 6 nights
Discover Mykonos in 7 days with 6 nights at your selected 3*, 4* or 5* hotel.
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at [email protected]
- One Week in Mykonos
- At leisure to explore the famous island, a meeting point of the international “jet set”.
Mykonos is one of the most popular Cyclades Islands in Greece because of its beautiful landscape and many spectacular attractions. This island has very beautiful seascapes and unique ocean waters. There are thousands of people visiting Mykonos every year, it is one of the most renowned Greek islands for its beautiful scenery, cosmopolitan atmosphere, and its picturesque architecture. The narrow streets of Mykonos with small but luxury hotels, travelers can enjoy and get lost among the blue domed churches and white washed houses. Discover its amazing beaches, and enjoy the unique night-life.
Optional Tours in Mykonos:
City Walk and Island Tour
All-Inclusive Super-Sailing Yacht Cruise to Mykonos South Coast Beaches, Rhenia & Delos Islands…
Delos Half Day Tour from Mykonos…
Executive Wine Tasting at the Mykonian Spiti
Prices 2021 – 2022
All Prices are per person in Euro
|HOTELS 4*/3* 2021 & 2022|
|Arrival Dates||Single||Double / TN||Triple||Child|
|April||€ 690||€ 345||€ 293||€ 162|
|May||€ 718||€ 387||€ 318||€ 174|
|June||€ 957||€ 496||€ 434||€ 230|
|July||€ 1191||€ 618||€ 580||€ 292|
|August||€ 1406||€ 709||€ 581||€ 329|
|September||€ 1132||€ 547||€ 475||€ 263|
|October||€ 664||€ 336||€ 280||€ 156|
|1 November – 31 March||€ 633||€ 322||€ 249||€ 147|
- Accommodation on BB (Bed and Breakfast), 6 nights / 7 days in Mykonos.
- Private Transfer From Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport (in Mykonos)
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any drinks during included meals
- Any personal expenses
- Any tips
- Any porterage at hotels, ferries, airplanes
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in the included section
Hotel Class Options and Our Hotel Names
Hotels are mostly standard 4* hotels. Occasionally there may be a superior 3* hotel which however would be a carefully selected hotel that has either made a very recent renovation or is of a standard equal to 4*. In case you wish to have 5 star hotel please inform us. Each class of service is presented by Seretis Travel.
|Mykonos Essence Hotel||4*|
|Kosmoplaz Beach Resort||4*|
|Fresh Boutique Hotel||3*|
|Lithos by Spyros & Flora||4*|
Please send us your request with the hotel name which is listed above.
In case the hotel chosen is not available in our system, we will reply with available hotel names, and the final price.
You may inform us of any special requirement before any booking and payment.
- Group bookings upon request.
- The trip is flexible and can be adjusted according to your needs by adding more days or any other services, with extra cost.
- Entrance/admission fees to various sites and museums are set by the Greek government, and in case of change, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
- Above rates include VAT 24%. In case of change of VAT, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
- Child rate is given to one child of the age of 2 to 12 that is sharing a room with 2 adults. Per room one infant under the age of 2 is free of charge.
- Guiding during SIC tours/excursions may occasionally be bi-lingual (English – French).
- Starting January 1st 2018, a new “overnight stay” tax has been imposed by the Greek government. This tax, amounts per room per night
€ 0,50 for 1*-2* hotels,
€ 1,50 for 3* hotels,
€ 3,00 for 4* hotels,
€ 4,00 for 5* hotels
This tax is NOT included in our rates and should be paid locally on the spot by the clients.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
mobile/viber/WhatsApp/ +306974823355 for emergency or any other case.
Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
Saturday, | 10:00 – 15:00