Mykonos Panoramic Tour
Experience first-hand the true beauty of the Mykonian town in this panoramic tour through the medieval town of Mykonos, also known as “chora”.
- This combo activity sweeps through the medieval town of Mykonos also known as the “chora”. Mykonos is famous for being a cosmopolitan island due to the lifestyle and the variety of visitors all around the world. Mykonos’ traditional way of life is dearly reflected within its city limits, inside which we offer an authentic walking tour throughout some often unappreciated sites by many of its visitors. We offer you an opportunity of a lifetime to experience first-hand the true beauty of the Mykonian town, by walking you through its history and re-living some of its memories.
The wonderful walk through the unknown alleys and the secret corners of Mykonos town, begins at 09.30 after you have been collected from your pick-up location (usually your hotel or the cruise-ship port). Our guide will accompany you and will share his knowledge and stories starting at the well-known location of the Archaeological museum and the Remezzo restaurant (where the entrance of the old town is), close to the old port, which is the starting point of the walking tour.
The adventurous part of this tour starts at 12:00 where you will arrive at the village of Ano Mera, pass through the picturesque square, and visit the monastery of Panagia Tourliani. We then continue by walking only 400 meters to the Mykonian Farm where we will be greeted by the Farm’s superintendent who will guide us through the territory, recounting the history of the places while showing us how the organic and the animal farming operates.
Later, while sitting and relaxing on a traditional stone built couch sipping raki we will learn the history of the island’s farming, its livestock and its crops. During the storytelling of the Mykonian Traditional farming habits, for anyone who is interested a Light Snack option is offered with special local products from the traditional farm (bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers and poor man’s black olives, accompanied by the traditional raki)
- Duration: 5 Hours (09:00 – 15:00)
- Daily from 01/03/2023 to 30/11/2023
(Adult 70.00 € / Child 35.00 €)
Private Operation, additional cost per reservation 300.00€
- An additional transfer fee (10.00 € pp/cash on the spot) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia, Kalafatis, Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia
- Light snack served at the Farm includes:– Large plate with (diced tomato, diced cucumber, feta cheese, oregano, 2 olives, tzatziki, 1 dolmada, 1 stuffed tomato) – Raki, Sliced bread, Bottled water
- Light lunch served at the Farm includes:– Main course with (1 stuffed tomato with rice, 1 dolmada, 1 piece of spinach pie, 1 piece of cheese pie, tzatziki with two diced tomato olives, cucumber sticks, feta cheese, oregano) – Yoghurt with sweet cherry, Wine white or rosé, Water, Bread in slices
- The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveler will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355