Lagoon 450 Semi-Private Day Tour
The BRAND NEW Lagoon starts daily from the Amoudi port at 09:45. A shuttle mini bus transfer is also organized from your hotel to the port.
For further information and to book this tour, please, contact us at [email protected]
- 5 Hours
- The cruise starts with sailing close to caldera cliffs.
– First stop: ± 30 minutes at the Hot Springs for swimming and for a mudbath.
Sailing close to Aspronissi, ancient light House, Indian Rock and Akrotiri
– Second stop: ± 60 minutes at the White beach for swimming, snorkelingand for the barbeque on board.
– Last stop: ± 30 minutes at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
The tour finishes in Vlychada and our mini buses take you back to your hotel.
- Pork souvlaki or chicken souvlaki or roasted vegetables for vegetarians
- Greek Salad
- Seafood (shrimps)
- Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
- Rice with vegetables
- Mpriam (a traditional Greek Plate with zucchinis and eggplants on a red sauce)
- Traditional sweets (backlava) or seasonal fruits
Specification and Facilities lagoon 520
Type: Lagoon 450
Year of Built: 2016
Length Overall: 52 feet
Engines: diesel 2x54hp Yanmar
Fuel Capacity: 1300ltrs
Sail area: 101 sq. meters, Full battened Mainsail
Water Capacity: 960 Ltrs
Navigation: VHF/GMDSS, GPS plotter, Autopilot, Double throat station, Radar, Depth sounder, Log, Wind instruments
CHARTER, 5 cabins
– 4 double cabins
– 1 cabin amidships with 2 bunk beds
– 4 heads include: sink, toilet, separate shower
– 1 head for midship cabin includes: integrated sink, toilet and shower.
Galley full with 1 Fridge, Gas Oven, Espresso maker.
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected]
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, all year round apart from January | 10:00 – 14:00