Four Days Classical Greece Tour:
Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi, Meteora…
Visit five UNESCO'S world heritage sites including the impressive Meteora, the mythical sites of Ancient Olympia and Delphi.
- Four days classical Greece tour including five UNESCO'S world heritage sites
- Explore the important archaeological site of Mycenae and the ancient theater of Epidaurus
- Visit ancient Olympia and view highlights such as Temple of Zeus and the stadium
- Explore Meteora monasteries and enjoy breathtaking views of the rocks
- Stroll through Delphi site and museum also known as the 'navel of the world'
- Stop at the strategically Corinth Canal
- Excellent value of money
- Four Day Classical Greece Tour: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi, Meteora
- With this tour we dive into Greece rich history and we explore all glory of each place, departing from Athens. Visit five UNESCO'S world heritage sites including the impressive Meteora, the mythical site of Ancient Olympia and Delphi archaeological site also known as the 'the navel of the world'. Transportation, professional guide, hotel accommodation, entrance fees, breakfasts and dinners are included per itinerary.
1st DAY: Leave Athens and head to the Corinth canal (short stop). Continue to Epidaurus and visit the majestic Ancient theatre, world famous for its outstanding acoustics. Proceed to the beautiful seaport town of Nauplia (short stop) and through the plain of Argos arrive to Myceane. Visit the archaeological site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. In the afternoon depart for Olympia, the birth place of the Olympic Games. Overnight in Olympia.
2nd DAY: After breakfast, departure with your guide to visit the impressive archaeological site of Olympia. Marvel at the Temple of Zeus, the Temple of Hera, the altar of the Olympic flame, the Stadium and the archaeological Museum. Depart via Patras to Rion, cross the Corinthian bay by the famous bridge to Antirion. Pass by the city of Nafpaktos and we continue along the coastal road to Delphi, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. In the afternoon visit the picturesque mountain village of Arachova. Overnight in Delphi.
3rd DAY: Early in the morning we depart to visit the archaeological site of Delphi, one of the most important archaeological treasures, also listed as a UNESCO world Heritage site. Head inside the Delphi museum and encounter numerous artifacts and relics that date back to 15th century BC. Continue to Kalabaka via Central Greece. Overnight in Kalabaka.
4th DAY: Departure in the morning for nearby Meteora to visit the breathtaking Byzantine Monasteries. This UNESCO world Heritage site is home for more than 20 rock monasteries. Discover the natural beauty and the cultural heritage of this area. On our way back to Athens, late in the afternoon, we will pass the heroic monument of Leonidas at Thermopylae.
Entrance to the monasteries: Appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts.
Meteora Monasteries: We visit Great Meteoro Monastery and St. Stefanos. Every Tuesday, we are visitng instead of Great Meteoro, Varlaam monastery.
Prices: All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. In case of one traveler there is a single supplement.
Hotel accommodation: 4* hotels: Arty Grand, Apollonia, Divani Meteora - 3* hotels: Neda, Delphi Palace, Orfeas (or similar)
Hotel accomodation tax: Paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels - 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels - 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels - 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional and licensed guide
- Hotel accomodation (A class / T class)
- Breakfasts & dinners
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation tax
- Drinks and beverages
- Gratuites (optional)
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected].
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00