Mykonos Island escape: 2-day tour from Athens
You can relax on the numerous white sandy beaches or party at one of the numerous nightclubs Mykonos is famous for.
- Explore the island of Mykonos at your leisure.
- The hill with the Windmills. Little Venice.
- Mykonos town with its numerous churches and the traditional homes.
- Return ferry economic tickets to Pireaus
- Mykonos Island escape: 2-day tour from Athens
- Escape to Mykonos with this 2 day tour.
Enjoy the numerous sandy beaches or party in one of the hundrends nightclubs Mykonos is famous for.
Departure from Athens afternoon and Arrive to Mykonos
The rest of the day free at leisure to explore the most famous of the Cycladic Islands.
Enjoy its rustic windmills, churches, whitewashed houses, beautiful beaches and the cosmopolitan nightlife.
The next morning is at your leisure to relax on amazing beaches or take an optional excursion to nearby Delos Island.
In the afternoon transfer to the port for your trip back to Piraeus.
Reservations: Reservations are accepted 48 hours prior to the tour and depend from the availability of ferry tickets and hotels on the island.
Your stay in Mykonos is unescorted and gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy your time on the island at your own pace.
Hotel accommodation: Hotel accommodation is usually located at Mykonos town or all over the island depending from availability.
Prices: All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis.
In case of one traveller, the single supplement option has to be chosen.
Hotel accommodation city tax: Paid directly in hotels upon arrival per room per night as following :
5* hotels 4 Euro ,/// 4* hotels 3 Euro , ///3* hotels - 1.5 Euro .///
Your stay in Mykonos is unescorted and gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy your time on the island at your own leisure.
we can arrange any additional tour service or cruise
we can organize this tour by aeroplane.
- Round trip economy ferry tickets (numbered seats)
- Hotel accomodation on the island including breakfast
- Round trip port transfers in Athens and in Mykonos
- Choice of hotels including breakfast .Superior class or A class or Tourist class on the island
- Athens pick up/drop off service
- Hotel accommodation city tax
- Meals, drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Everything that is not specifically mentioned in the "Included" section
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance,
please contact us at [email protected]
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 32 51 295
Mobile-Viber-WhatsApp- 0030 6974823355
- Monday – Friday | 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday | 10:00 – 15:00