Santorini Semi-Private Spirits Tasting
Discover the best of Santorini's spirit-making on a single tour, exploring everything from wine and spirits to beer, all at impressive locations.
- You delve into the secrets of wine making in a one-of-a-kind, “labyrinth” wine museum. Taste local wines and learn about one of Santorini’s signature products – it all takes place in a unique, underground cave – 8 meters under the earth surface!
- At the distillery, you will learn about the traditional slow procedure of OUZO preparation in a handmade Greek copper alembic still. The superior quality of Santorini - an OUZO is characterized by the aroma and the taste of the currants of Santorini’s Asyrtiko, saffron and anise.
In the Museum, they have recreated the work-places and home rooms of the people of Santorini in the recent past. Every room is replicated using original items we tirelessly collected over the years. Visitors can walk through narrow paths to get to the square and the café, see the distillation of a bygone era and see through half-open doors and windows the recent past of Santorini.
- You explore the world of beer making from within! You begin with a tour to the entire brewery factory facility hosting you on your last stop, with an expert guide. Then, you taste a selection of a variety of beers paired with local bites while overlooking the premises. See the production stages like the maturing, filtering and bottling just when the beers you taste are produced!
Schedule / Price
- Duration: 4 Hours (13:00 – 17:00)
- From 01/04/2024 to 31/10/2024
In order to forward us your reservation request and for further information and assistance, please, contact us at [email protected] or fill the following form.
GreeceTours.com – Seretis Travel Ike.
Email [email protected]
61 Panepistimiou Ave. (El.Venizelou Ave), Omonoia Sqr., 10564, Athens
Tel +30 210 3241776, +30 210 3251295
Mob./Viber/WhatsApp: (+30) 6974823355